Mailing List Archive

new Cisco MOH source
for those of us who have spent far too long on hold with Cisco TAC might start twitching, but, damn, this is good.

https://twitter.com/clayton__stroup/status/1250216131282993152
Re: new Cisco MOH source [ In reply to ]
That first 10 seconds though! I've always liked this music, and never
understood why some people say they hate it. To each, their own.

I remember when the story was told on This American Life and they released
a stereo version of it, that was pretty awesome.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140702151809/https://blogs.cisco.com/collaboration/ciscos-musical-legacy-the-story-behind-the-song-youll-definitely-recognize/

Re: new Cisco MOH source [ In reply to ]
I liked the music. I just hated the abrupt pause/break/click/static that seemed to be injected most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone