Does anyone have an experience with setting up interop between CUCM/Microsoft Teams with Direct Routing?

If so what (supported) SBC did you use and what if any issues did you encounter?

Thanks!
Re: CUCM Interop with MS Teams [ In reply to ]
I've set it up with one customer so far, we brought a partner in to help
with it, using a Ribbon SBC. The partner setup the ribbon, took very
little time and we can direct route to MS Teams.

Re: CUCM Interop with MS Teams [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I have done this with Sonus, now Ribbon. No real issues except the Sonus did not like getting the Diversion header from CUCM. This was with Skype for Business though, but might be the same.

Also, the Sonus Cloud Connector takes about two hours to install itself. There’s a lot of work it does automatically, and once it gets started it takes a while. I lost a lot of time when the customer didn’t have this predeployed.

Anyway, seems to be work fine. However, I wonder if it might be worth waiting for the new MS Teams interop on the horizon.

Thanks,

James