how to do that ???

thanks
raj
RE: [nsp] Docsic Cable modem / Cisco cmts ubr 7246 [ In reply to ]
In the config file, you can set max-cpe to 1. Otherwise, if you want to
control per PC, you can make the restrictions on the DHCP server-side
(limit to "known" MAC address (manual config)). You may be able to set
individual filters up on the cable modems, but it'll depend on their
capabilities and specified in the additional filename (in the docsis
config).

Also, if you have controlled it via the max-cpe 1 and know that
everything is supposed to register with your DHCP server to get it's IP,
on the CMTS, if you use the "cable source-verify dhcp", your CMTS will
validate through the DHCP server any new IP address that comes through
the upstream to make sure someone isn't just hocking an unused IP.

Hope that helps,

Scott