FORTHnet S.A.
<achatz@forthnet.gr>
***********************************
RE: per-user ACL [ In reply to ]
> Is there a way i can change the per-user acl after it has been
> applied on an interface?

You might actually be able to change the ACL itself using the CLI, but
this is undocumented, and behaviour might vary in different IOS
releases..
You can't change the vaccess config while the user is connected..

> I tried to remove the "Virtual-Access6#49414551" from Vi6, but that
> wasn't possible.

How? "no ip access-list extended Virtual-Access6#49414551"? this might
actually work..

What are your trying to achieve?

oli
Re: per-user ACL [ In reply to ]
I'm just trying to find the appropriate acl for a vpn customer.

I want to avoid changing the acl through our aaa system (radius/ldap) until i come to a
final acl config. So it would be nice if i could change the acl while the customer is
connected.

--
***********************************
Chatzithomaoglou Anastasios
RE: per-user ACL [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I'm just trying to find the appropriate acl for a vpn customer.
>
> I want to avoid changing the acl through our aaa system (radius/ldap)
> until i come to a final acl config. So it would be nice if i could
> change the acl while the customer is connected.

Hmm, trial and error :-)

Well, in that case I would create a named ACL on the box and reference
it on the customer's vaccess using Cisco-avpair =
"lcp:interface-config=ip access-group testacl in". Then you can work on
this ACL, and when you're done, code this ACL as per-user ACL in the
customer's profile.

oli

Re: per-user ACL [ In reply to ]
Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) wrote:

> Hi,
>

>>I'm just trying to find the appropriate acl for a vpn customer.
>>
>>I want to avoid changing the acl through our aaa system (radius/ldap)
>>until i come to a final acl config. So it would be nice if i could
>>change the acl while the customer is connected.
>

> Hmm, trial and error :-)
>
> Well, in that case I would create a named ACL on the box and reference
> it on the customer's vaccess using Cisco-avpair =
> "lcp:interface-config=ip access-group testacl in". Then you can work on
> this ACL, and when you're done, code this ACL as per-user ACL in the
> customer's profile.
>
> oli

That worked fine...

Thx oli ;-)

>>>You might actually be able to change the ACL itself using the CLI,
>>>but this is undocumented, and behaviour might vary in different IOS
>>>releases.. You can't change the vaccess config while the user is
>>>connected..

>>>How? "no ip access-list extended Virtual-Access6#49414551"? this
>>>might actually work..

Although there was no error message displayed after trying the above, the acl wasn't
actually removed...It was still under the va interface.

--