Mailing List Archive

L2TP & multilink
Hi.
Two l2tp sessions from one host come to the LNS through the LAC.
I've configured virtual-template for vpdn group with 'ppp multilink',
but the sessions are treated as different, each is given separate IP address
and mlp is not negotiated. What can be wrong with that?

LNS:

multilink virtual-template 1
multilink bundle-name endpoint

vpdn-template l2tp-default
local name proteus
ip tos reflect
ip pmtu

vpdn-group vpdn-default
accept-dialin
protocol l2tp
virtual-template 1
lcp renegotiation on-mismatch
source vpdn-template l2tp-default
l2tp tunnel password 0 pass

interface Virtual-Template1
ip unnumbered Loopback0
no logging event link-status
autodetect encapsulation ppp
ntp disable
no snmp trap link-status
peer default ip address pool vpdn-default-pool
ppp multilink

If i connect these two terminals to the LAC directly - mlp works fine. But
within L2TP - it doesn't

--
Alexander
Re: L2TP & multilink [ In reply to ]