Can anyone suggest where I should start reading on how to
configure an AS5300 such that I can place it in-line with
our existing Nortel Option 11 PBX (AS5300 between the
Option11 and PSTN network)?

Now:
PSTN---pri---Option11

Want:
PSTN---pri---AS5300---pri---Option11
Re: AS5300 - inline with PBX [ In reply to ]
Why/what are you trying to do?

It's not quite clear to me...
So, one option is to configure a pots dial-peers on the
AS5300 to TDM switch the calls from one PRI to the other.

Another, I think, from your drawing, is to have one PRI be
user-side ISDN & the other be network-side ISDN. Then use a
null cable to connect them to each other.

Sorry for not being much help.
Helen