Mailing List Archive

dual adsl setup on 2600 not dialing
One other problem I hope someone can help with

Heres the senario

cisco 2611 with one wic-1adsl installed

working great for about a year.

Install second wic-1adsl

Config second dialer interface and establish connection. Everything fine for about 20 minutes then dailer 1 drops. It will not reastablish. as far as I can tell it does not even try.

debugging tried so far

shutdown dialer 2 and atm0/1
result: still no dial on dialer 1

completely erased config rebooted and rebuilt from scratch.
result: was able to bring dialer 1 up then dialer 2, If dialer 1 dropped for any reason will not attempt to reastablish

The really wierd part is I have an Identicle setup in another location. and I mean 100% identicle except for obvious ip address differences and it works fine.

Any ideas? I find it hard to believe it is a hardware issue.

Mark Jones
London Operations
Managed Network Systems
171 Queens Ave Suite 515