Mailing List Archive

multiple PPPoE sessions starting from router's pvc
I found the following regading router series 1800.

"Multiple PPPoE client sessions can be configured on an Ethernet interface, but each session must
use a separate dialer interface and a separate dialer pool."

Can the same be done on a cisco 8xx router under the atm pvc?

I tried it but i got:

% pvc already member of PPPoE dialer pool

Is there any other way of configuring multiple pppoe sessions under the same pvc, having the router
acting as a pppoe client?

Re: multiple PPPoE sessions starting from router's pvc [ In reply to ]
No, not currently.

Dennis