great. This is for LNS service.

Best regards
Ash

Re: Building a new DSL Aggregation Network, questions on hardware. [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 03:01:27PM -0400, Ash Taylor wrote:
> Looking to build a DSL aggregation network, wanted to compare what cisco
> has that's in the same line as the Juniper E120.
>
> Has anyone used the Cisco 10008?

Note, the Cisco 1000x was EoL'd, and has reached End-Of-Sales.
So, unless you are looking for used gear, this is no longer orderable..

I believe the replacement is the ASR1000 and ASR9000 line, and I'm
sure you can get some people speaking up about that.
Re: Building a new DSL Aggregation Network, questions on hardware. [ In reply to ]
Hey Doug,

Yeah I was reading an older post where people were comparing the Cisco
1000x with the Juniper E320. I posted this before I found it was EOL'd.

I'm meeting with our Cisco Rep tomorrow to discuss the ASRs.

Thanks for the timely response.