btw. thanks for the patch to log to a single file :-).

TIA,

Thomas
alias-support? [ In reply to ]
Any info on this?
Or does the Directory ... -line work with files too?

Thomas

alias-support? [ In reply to ]
alias-support? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:45:30 +0200 Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro@alobbs.com> wrote:

> The idea about the alias is make something like this:
>
> Directory /icons {
> Handler FIle
> DocumentRoot /usr/share/icons/
> }
>
> The problem is that we didn't think about it before.. '':-) It's a "new"
> feature that we should add to the server. :))
>
> BTW, I know that Ayose has been working on it. ;))

Hmm ok, that gives me at least the info that I don't need to try any further to use aliases
in the 0.4.3-version ;-).

Could you please consider adding something like:

File /global/main.css {
Handler File
File /home/httpd/global/alias.css
}

I mean just an alias for a file, not for the whole directory.

Thomas
alias-support? [ In reply to ]
alias-support? [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:11:45 +0200 Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro@alobbs.com> wrote:

> Ummm.. It sounds reasonable. :)
>
> Could you add a new bug for this subject please? :-)
> http://bugs.alobbs.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Cherokee

done. :)

Regards,

Thomas