Mailing List Archive

Issue List
* I just received Stefans mail regarding the migration from Google Code Issues to Github Issues. If the migration is possible, usable and accepted, I will start on reviewing old Issues. There are A TON of open issues that are already fixed, but non marked as fixed. Now for the part I wrote BEFORE I received Stefans email :)

Stadtpirat

-----------

The Google Code Issues list doesn't get a lot of love, does it?

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1352
Works fine with me. Probably been an issue for version 1.0.8, which is still the Debian-stable Cherokee release.

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1379
Works fine with me. Probably been an issue for version 1.0.8, which is still the Debian-stable Cherokee release.

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1296
Works fine with me. Probably been an issue for version 1.2.101, which is still the Debian-unstable Cherokee release.

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/list?can=2&q=market&sort=-id
Most of them probably became invalid since the market is about to be removed (https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/issues/37).

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1327
Maybe remove the download from the website and tell that guy he should stick with the bigger po-file ;)
Re: Issue List [ In reply to ]
On 12/16/12 23:49, Daniel Lo Nigro wrote:
> There are several scripts to migrate issues from Google Code to Github
> automatically, one of which is
> here: https://github.com/arthur-debert/google-code-issues-migrator
>
> I once did a migration from Trac to Github and that went pretty werll.
> There are some issues with it, but it works well enough.

I think we should first asses everything that has a patch/diff inside it.

Stefan

Re: Issue List [ In reply to ]

Re: Issue List [ In reply to ]
That's the script I found, too. But it's not very nice in terms of viewability. It must be changed to have a good looking imported issue list. I will do that.

And yes, the more issues we can close before importing, the better. I will start to review the issues I mentioned (maybe some more) and put a "works for me" under them, if that's the case. So keep an eye on the list.

I also would plea to not import closed issues, to give you something to think about. But that's something I will bring up separately when actually working on the import and script.

Stadtpirat