Mailing List Archive

I need help for making redirection rules
Hi Cherokee users,

I need help for making this rules working on cherokee :

fnaim.com to www.fnaim.fr<http://www.fnaim.fr>
For this redirection i have created a new virtualhost with redirection as default behavior with this rule
Type : externe
Regular expresion : /(.*)$
Substituion http://www.fnaim.fr/$1
It's work

fnaim.fr to www.fnaim.fr<http://www.fnaim.fr>
This redirection works fine

Now i want to make this redirection :

www.fnaim.fr/index.php to www.fnaim.fr<http://www.fnaim.fr>
www.fnaim.fr/index.php/$route<http://www.fnaim.fr/index.php/$route> to www.fnaim.fr/$route

I have made this in the default behavior of the vhost fnaim.fr
In gestionnaire is set to redirection with 2 rules
Type : Interne
Regex : ^.*$
Substitution : /index.php

Type : interne
Regex : ^index.php(.*)$
Substitution : http://www.fnaim.fr$1

It dont' work

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks
Re: I need help for making redirection rules [ In reply to ]
It seems that both your examples are the opposite of what should be done.

On 11/26/12 15:31, Jean-Joseph YVON wrote:
> Now i want to make this redirection :
>
> www.fnaim.fr/index.php to www.fnaim.fr <http://www.fnaim.fr>
>
> www.fnaim.fr/index.php/$route <http://www.fnaim.fr/index.php/$route> to
> www.fnaim.fr/$route

Something like this?

extension php => fastcgi [non final]
file_exists => list & send
default => redirection => internal, ^/$ => index.php
default => redirection => internal, ^/(.+)$ => index.php?path=$1

I don't think your index.php/... will work anyway.

Stefan