Maybe I could help with this task.

--
Christophe.
Re: Debian maintainer [ In reply to ]
Hi Christophen,

On 11/09/12 21:33, Christophe Drevet wrote:
> Is there still someone that maintain the cherokee packages for debian ?

No, we currently don't have a Debian packager.

> Maybe I could help with this task.

Would be a good idea, maybe you could work together with the Ubuntu
maintainer?

Stefan

Re: Debian maintainer [ In reply to ]
2012/11/9 Stefan de Konink <stefan@konink.de>

> Would be a good idea, maybe you could work together with the Ubuntu
> maintainer?

OK. I'll check first with Gunnar Wolf who was the debian packager. Then
I'll contact the Ubuntu maintainer to see if something could be worked out.

--
Christophe.
Re: Debian maintainer [ In reply to ]
Hello:

> Hi,
>
> Is there still someone that maintain the cherokee packages for debian ?
>
> Maybe I could help with this task.
>
> --
> Christophe.

I'm maintaining the Ubuntu Packages

Gunnar no longer maintains cherokee on debian , I'm waiting for the new
Debian wheezy to get released so we can push again cherokee on debian,
since was removed from archive due release bugs.

Any help with bugs and packaging is GREAT

Welcome and thank you

Leonel

Re: Debian maintainer [ In reply to ]
On 11/26/12 13:09, Leonel Nunez wrote:
> Any help with bugs and packaging is GREAT

There is an important task we shoul do, which is disabling the remote
services. We will do so on GitHub first.

Stefan