directory).

I don't understand which option of setup to chose

Oleg
Re: Setup webserver to serve static html file from the directory [ In reply to ]
> I am using cherokee 1.0.8
>
> Need to setup it in a way it serves static html files from my directory.
> (All the site is very simple so all files, html and css are in one
> directory).
>
> I don't understand which option of setup to chose

Please do upgrade to a later version, the default installation will help
you. In general files from /var/www/htdocs will be served, if you want to
alter that path, you can do so via cherokee-admin.

<http://www.cherokee-project.com/doc/config_virtual_servers.html>

Stefan
Re: Setup webserver to serve static html file from the directory [ In reply to ]
You just need to create a new virtual server with the document root
pointing to the folder you have your static HTML files in. Easy :)