general > network settings > timeout
or
vserver > behavior > restrictions > timeout),
the server always timeout after 15 sec.

It's with cherokee 1.2.101 on Ubuntu 10.04 with uwsgi (-t 600) and over SSL.

Is this normal? How I'm supposed to fix that?

Thanks

Etienne

Re: Timeout settings not respected [ In reply to ]
I've seemingly seeing the same issue with Cherokee 1.2.101 under RHEL 6.2,
using various information sources. However, my tests seem inconsistent;
here's what I've found:

*General settings: *Cherokee timeout - 60 seconds

*Behaviour 1:* Main timeout setting respected -- times out at 60 seconds.

- 'Default' rule for Behaviour
- Handler is reverse proxy to remotely hosted information source
- No SSL
- No custom timeout
- vServer matches on domain wildcard, no access logging, no SSL settings
configured

*Behaviour 2: *Main timeout setting ignored and times out in 15 seconds

- Regex and SSL rule for Behaviour
- Handler is reverse proxy to remotely hosted information source
- SSL
- No custom timeout
- vServer matches on Server IP, access logging is enabled, SSL cert/key
configured

I'll obviously need to test further to try and narrow down if any of the
above options are the cause, but maybe someone else knows more about this.

-- David