key/value [page?pic] [5]
It seems maybe cherokee related but not sure.

Thanks
Re: Trouble with get [ In reply to ]
Sorry, cherokee list is rebounding my email.

I used the wizard, in the same server i'm already moved sucessfully some
domains, a dozen of wordpress.
All but one with php enabled, all without problems.

cherokee 1.2.2-2build1
php5-fpm 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.6

Meanwhile I think i'll to do some probes with post (instead of get) to see
if it can work or fails too.

Re: Trouble with get [ In reply to ]
Sorry, cherokee list was discarting all my messages.