for time reasons and to eliminate human error.

Anyone know of a solution for this sort of thing for Cherokee?

Thanks!
Re: Cherokee API? [ In reply to ]
Is wizzards2 a real actual being worked on thing?

Any approximate general availability of this much needed addon?

(promise to stop chattering about it beyond there :) )

Re: Cherokee API? [ In reply to ]
An API would be a very good idea, but in the mean time it may be possible
to pull some of the configuration reading/writing code from Cherokee-Admin
into a separate library (or whatever Python calls them) and just access the
config file directly?

Re: Cherokee API? [ In reply to ]
It already exists :) just chceck admin code and there is a config.py file
which can (and in fact is) handle cherokee.conf file :)

Re: Cherokee API? [ In reply to ]
An API would be great. Sometimes I would like to automate a few things
too when deploying. Maybe this is the reason why several cloud
services prefer Nginx?

Where exactly is this file Jedrzej? Icould not find it under usr/share/
cherokke/admin

Re: Cherokee API? [ In reply to ]
https://github.com/cherokee/CTK/blob/6ecc85260fe2e539574278876dce9dd0da77050b/CTK/Config.py

Pozdrawiam