setting the "Write errors to" setting to both "File" and "System logger",
as well as trying "Standard error" and running Cherokee at the command line.

Any hints on how to increase the level of error logging?
Re: Increasing error logging [ In reply to ]
Hi,

2011/12/18 Daniel Lo Nigro <lists@dan.cx>

> (error) fdpoll-epoll.c:140 - epoll_ctl: ep_fd 16, fd 3: 'Bad file
> descriptor' | The issue seems to be related to your system.

i made the experience that in most cases this is related to some file
access restrictions, e.g. the server has no file permissions to a specific
file. These are sometimes quite hard to debug.

Greets,
David
Re: Increasing error logging [ In reply to ]
Bad file descriptor is pretty much the only error in my logs too. I wonder
if this is right or maybe too generic.

2011/12/18 David Zerrenner <dazer017@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> 2011/12/18 Daniel Lo Nigro <lists@dan.cx>
>>
>> (error) fdpoll-epoll.c:140 - epoll_ctl: ep_fd 16, fd 3: 'Bad file
>> descriptor' | The issue seems to be related to your system.
>>

> i made the experience that in most cases this is related to some file
> access restrictions, e.g. the server has no file permissions to a specific
> file. These are sometimes quite hard to debug.
>
> Greets,
> David

"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

===========================
Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UECE
Desenvolvedor WEB e Desktop (Java, Python, Lua)
Coordenador do Pug-CE
http://www.italomaia.com/
http://twitter.com/italomaia/
http://eusouolobomau.blogspot.com/
Turtle Linux 9.10 - http://tiny.cc/blogturtle910
Turtle Linux 10.10 - http://bit.ly/cEw4ET
Re: Increasing error logging [ In reply to ]
This is one thing that has stopped me using Cherokee in a production
environment. I don't want to have to worry about errors being "hidden", and
not knowing if/when my sites break for whatever reason. :(