algún formato estándar como "html", "pdf", "rtf", "odt" o "txt".
Gracias.
Cf: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html
Re: Port redirection [ In reply to ]
I'm assuming you mean reverse proxying. That is, all requests to
machine.domain.com are internally proxied to www.domain.com:4433. First add
an information source for your proxy target (that is, where connections
will be proxied to). Click "Sources" in cherokee-admin, and add a new
source. "nick" can be whatever you want, and "connection" should be where
you're proxying to. In your example, that'd be www.domain.com:4433

Then, create a new vServer for your domain (like machine.domain.com in your
example), and delete all the standard rules. Then change the default rule
to use the HTTP reverse proxy handler. For "Back-end servers - Balancer",
choose "Round-robin", and add the information source you created above.

That's the basics of it. Cherokee can also do fancy things like round-robin
or failover routing to multiple different servers, and can also add
additional headers either in the request or the response.

In case I've gotten this all wrong and you just mean simple redirection,
that's even easier. When you add a new virtual server, select Tasks ->
Virtual Server Redirection as the type of vServer to create.

Hope this helps!