'data' and 'web')

--
Daniel
Re: Symfony Wizard [ In reply to ]
The source code for the Symfony wizard is available here:
https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/blob/master/admin/wizards/symfony.py.
See the "is_symfony_dir" function around line 290.

Looks like it looks for files called "bin/symfony" and
"bin/check_configuration.php" in the directory. Try find where these files
are located in your application, and use that directory.

Daniel Lo Nigro
http://dan.cx/ | http://twitter.com/Daniel15