if the gui updates, the unfinished installation is still there...

If i try to install again a uwsgidav the installation window appears for
2 seconds and then disappear without installing anything.

What should i do? How can i remove the unfinished installation manually?
--
Vincenzo Ampolo
http://vincenzo-ampolo.net
http://goshawknest.wordpress.com

Re: unable to clean unfinished installation [ In reply to ]
This shows better what's happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqw34-yG9Co

Re: unable to clean unfinished installation [ In reply to ]
Hi,
I assume you're using the 1.2.99 version of Cherokee
I had the same bug than you, on the install of all extensions and the clean up.
Permissions on /var/lib/cherokee/ows were ok; no error output though :(

The only solution I had it to work was to rollback to Cherokee 1.2.98

Regards,
Thomas

Re: unable to clean unfinished installation [ In reply to ]
Does a bug has been filed for this ?

Re: unable to clean unfinished installation [ In reply to ]
On Sep 17, 4:59 pm, Vincenzo Ampolo <vincenzo.amp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does a bug has been filed for this ?

I'm pretty sure it's this bug:

http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1234

You can try the fix I've posted there, although it hasn't been
acknowledged by a Cherokee developer.