Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Error enabling PHP, Cherokee from source.
Hi all, I'm installing Cherokee in a new server from SVN sources
following the Doc's guide (Debian Squeeze 64bit).

This is the cherokee -i output (1).

When I try to enable PHP support from "vserver->Default->Add
Behaviour" the cherokee-admin give's me a forbidden symbol in the
wizard.

I've installed PHP from php5-cgi and modify the cgi.pathinfo=1 in
/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini then restart cherokee.

I think there's a problem with permission or so but I don't know why
cherokee-admin complains and output this "forbidden" symbol. There's a
log or anything to check from the admin ?

Thank you

J.

(1)
<code>
root@marvin:/usr/src/cherokee# cherokee -i
Compilation
 Version: 1.2.98
 Compiled on: Aug 24 2011 02:38:22
 Arguments to configure:  '--localstatedir=/var' '--prefix=/usr'
'--sysconfdir=/etc' '--with-wwwroot=/var/www'
'--with-wwwuser=www-data' '--with-wwwgroup=www-data'

Installation
 Deps dir: /usr/share/cherokee/deps
 Data dir: /usr/share/cherokee
 Icons dir: /usr/share/cherokee/icons