Mailing List Archive

Issue 5 in cherokee: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter
Issue 5: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=5

Comment #3 by ste...@konink.de:

Issue attribute updates:
Labels: OpSys-Windows

Issue 5 in cherokee: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter [ In reply to ]
Issue 5: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=5

Comment #4 by ste...@konink.de:
Before anyone complains that kill is not supported on WinXX too. That
problem is
addressed. Indeed fork -> CreateProcess would be the way to go if I should
trust my
primary information source of tonight. (I have to admit; MSDN)

Issue attribute updates:
Owner: ste...@konink.de
Labels: Usability

Issue 5 in cherokee: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter [ In reply to ]
Issue 5: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=5

Comment #5 by alobbs:
Stefan, check the cherokee/handler_cgi.c file. I wrote something similar
(the CGI support for Windows) quite so
time ago. I bet it'll be useful for you.

Re: Issue 5 in cherokee: win32 FastCGI does not spawn interpreter [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #7 on issue 5 by ste...@konink.de: win32 FastCGI does not spawn
interpreter
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=5