Mailing List Archive

Issue 1326 in cherokee: I can't pass original value of X-.. header via cherokee reverse proxy
Owner: ----

New issue 1326 by kusmi...@gmail.com: I can't pass original value of X-..
header via cherokee reverse proxy
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1326

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. I setup reverse proxy for transmission
2. Checked "Preserve Host Header" and "Preserve Server Header"
3. I tried to open cherokee proxy site

I'd like to see Transmission web interface. Instead I see:

409: Conflict
Your request had an invalid session-id header.
To fix this, follow these steps:
When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and
remember it
Add the updated header to your outgoing requests
When you get this 409 error message, resend your request with the updated
header
This requirement has been added to help prevent CSRF attacks.

cherokee -V
Cherokee Web Server 1.2.101
uname -a
Linux freya 3.0.0-14-generic #23-Ubuntu SMP Mon Nov 21 20:34:47 UTC 2011
i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 11.10

I think there should be option to pass X-... header to the Information
Source.