Mailing List Archive

Issue 1293 in cherokee: Cherokee doesn't start because of invalid 'Information source'
Owner: ----

New issue 1293 by pigle...@gmail.com: Cherokee doesn't start because of
invalid 'Information source'
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1293

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Define Information Source (local one) that contains invalid Interpreter
definition (eg. path to not existing file /tmp/nonexistentfile).
2. Click Save and select 'Graceful restart'

I expect Cherokee to be running with information about invalid Information
Source.
I see that Cherokee is down and it can't be started until I fix Information
source.

Ubuntu server, Cherokee 1.2.101