Mailing List Archive

Issue 1207 in cherokee: Directory /test AND breaks with List & Send
Owner: alobbs
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-High Component-Logic Usability

New issue 1207 by ste...@konink.de: Directory /test AND breaks with List &
Send
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1207

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. add a rule; Directory /test AND Header Something
2. Handler: List & Send
3. Documentroot: /tmp
4. Request /test/hello
5. Observe:

connection.c:2555 (cherokee_connection_open_request):
web_directory='(null)' request='/test/' local_directory='/tmp/test/'

Expected:

connection.c:2555 (cherokee_connection_open_request):
web_directory='(null)' request='/test/' local_directory='/tmp'

(It works with handler_file, and obviously without the AND)

Re: Issue 1207 in cherokee: Directory /test AND breaks with List & Send [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 1207 by korylpri...@gmail.com: Directory /test AND
breaks with List & Send
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1207

I have the same issue. I wish to use a Directory AND a Port Match. When I
try using a List and Send, I get a 404 instead of the directory I specify.
Using either the Directory or Port match works fine, and the Gif handler
works fine for both.
Ubuntu 11.04, Cherokee 1.2.98
Config is attached

Attachments:
cherokee.conf 13.1 KB

Re: Issue 1207 in cherokee: Directory /test AND breaks with List & Send [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 1207 by alobbs: Directory /test AND breaks with List &
Send
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1207

Reproduced.

Re: Issue 1207 in cherokee: Directory /test AND breaks with List & Send [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 1207 by alobbs: Directory /test AND breaks with List &
Send
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1207

http://svn.cherokee-project.com/changeset/6841 fixed it. The patch will be
shipped with the upcoming Cherokee 1.2.99 release.

Thanks for reporting!!

Re: Issue 1207 in cherokee: Directory /test AND breaks with List & Send [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 1207 by ste...@konink.de: Directory /test AND breaks
with List & Send
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1207