Mailing List Archive

Issue 1192 in cherokee: Redmine installs twice and is eported as 1 orphan, 1 unfinished, cleanup deletes both
Owner: ----

New issue 1192 by adikc...@gmail.com: Redmine installs twice and is eported
as 1 orphan, 1 unfinished, cleanup deletes both
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1192

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. install redmine
2. remove installation
3. install again

one installation
two folders with installations, one database, one interpreter, 2 errors for
cleanup

1.2.2., ubuntu 10.04

Prior to the install everything was clean (no istallations and no database
for redmine). After the double installation, I have checked which
installation the interpreter points to and removed the other one.

Everything works, bit in market there are still errors so I can not use
clean-up.

Is there a way to tell cherokee that all is fine?

Re: Issue 1192 in cherokee: Redmine installs twice and is eported as 1 orphan, 1 unfinished, cleanup deletes both [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 1192 by charles....@gmail.com: Redmine installs twice
and is eported as 1 orphan, 1 unfinished, cleanup deletes both
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1192

Can confirm this on Ubuntu 10.10 w/ cherokee 1.2.98. Redmine is reported
as an orphan "cleaning it up" deletes the Sources entries and leaves the
vServer.

Re: Issue 1192 in cherokee: Redmine installs twice and is eported as 1 orphan, 1 unfinished, cleanup deletes both [ In reply to ]
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 1192 by ste...@konink.de: Redmine installs twice and is
eported as 1 orphan, 1 unfinished, cleanup deletes both
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=1192

The cherokee market will be removed. I'll close this issue.