source!1!type = interpreter

After server restarted (-SIGHUP/init.d restart/restart from admin panel)
uwsgi process not die/restarted and remains started.

Re: Issue 881 in cherokee: uwsgi proccess not restarted [ In reply to ]
Comment #1 on issue 881 by yann.malet: uwsgi proccess not restarted
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=881

Hello,
Here it is a link to the page of the documentation that mention this
feature :
http://www.cherokee-project.com/doc/cookbook_uwsgi.html
In fact I have never seen this working but what you can do is send a signal
to uwsgi
itself as stated on this page :
http://projects.unbit.it/uwsgi/wiki/uWSGISignals

Regards,
--yml

Re: Issue 881 in cherokee: uwsgi proccess not restarted [ In reply to ]
Updates:
Owner: ste...@konink.de
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-High OpSys-All Component-Logic Usability

Comment #2 on issue 881 by ste...@konink.de: uwsgi proccess not restarted
http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/detail?id=881

Really would like to see this issue fixed. My assumption is that this bug
is related to the uwsgi layer not reporting that the backend doesn't exist
anymore, for example the fastcgi layer works perfectly.