Cryptome: NSA has access to Windows Mobile smartphones
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/483129

Juha-Matti
RE: Cryptome: NSA has real-time access to Hushmail servers [ In reply to ]
If you insist on sending these, can you at least save them for the first calendar day in April or perhaps include a smiley or two? These claims rely solely on loosely-associated data (not "facts") and present little more than a basic unicorn argument; the basis for any "good" conspiracy theory.

Thx,
Jim