Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Error when adding page element
I am getting the error below when adding a Page element to a Story:

Error processing Mason elements.

Error during compilation of /usr/local/bricolage/comp/widgets/summary/summary.mc: syntax error at /usr/local/bricolage/data/obj/BRIC_UI/widgets/summary/summary.mc line 1, near ") "

Re: [Bricolage-General] Error when adding page element [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 13:32, rod@teamspi.com wrote:
> I am getting the error below when adding a Page element to a Story:
>
> Error processing Mason elements.
>
> Error during compilation of /usr/local/bricolage/comp/widgets/summary/summary.mc: syntax error at /usr/local/bricolage/data/obj/BRIC_UI/widgets/summary/summary.mc line 1, near ") "

Please file a bug report at http://bricolage-bugzilla.thepirtgroup.com/.
Be sure to include as much information as you can. If you have access to
your Apache error log, please provide the error message that gets put
into the log. This will help us to pin down the bug.

Thanks!

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory