I seem to have done something to Bricolage that is preventing it from
serving up the login page.

Apache is recognizing the Virtual Host but the directory structure for
/usr/local/bricolage/comp is displayed instead of the startup page for
Bricolage.

Should there be an index.html or xxxx.pl in /usr/local/bricolage/comp?

Thanks

gh

Re: [Bricolage-General] Bricolage not responding [ In reply to ]
On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 09:01 AM, Harrison, George (FSH)
wrote:

> Apache is recognizing the Virtual Host but the directory structure for
> /usr/local/bricolage/comp is displayed instead of the startup page for
> Bricolage.
>
> Should there be an index.html or xxxx.pl in /usr/local/bricolage/comp?

No. Sounds like Mason got turned off, or its decline_dirs parameter was
set to true.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@kineticode.com ICQ: 15726394

RE: [Bricolage-General] Bricolage not responding [ In reply to ]
Mason is running (or at least .mas files are responding like they should).

How can I check if decline_dirs parameter is set to true? (He asked,
sounding as if he knew a great deal more than he actually did.)

Re: [Bricolage-General] Bricolage not responding [ In reply to ]
On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 09:16 AM, Harrison, George (FSH)
wrote:

> Mason is running (or at least .mas files are responding like they
> should).
>
> How can I check if decline_dirs parameter is set to true? (He asked,
> sounding as if he knew a great deal more than he actually did.)

You would have had to edit it in Bric::App::Handler. Not sure what else
it could be, though. What have you been changing lately?

David