Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] error creating path
When I set up an ftp connection to either a Windows or a Unix box, I get the
error message:
Error creating path /temp/Rodents/2002/12/18.
On the windows box I am getting a successful login to the FTP server, and I
have enough privileges to create directories, but no directories are
created.

On a Unix, I can successfully publish, but no path is created and no files
are moved onto the server.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

tia

gh

Re: [Bricolage-General] error creating path [ In reply to ]
On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 11:48 AM, Harrison, George (FSH)
wrote:

> When I set up an ftp connection to either a Windows or a Unix box, I
> get the
> error message:
> Error creating path /temp/Rodents/2002/12/18.
> On the windows box I am getting a successful login to the FTP server,
> and I
> have enough privileges to create directories, but no directories are
> created.
>
> On a Unix, I can successfully publish, but no path is created and no
> files
> are moved onto the server.
>
> Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Make sure that the ftp root is '/' as far as Bricolage is concerned.

Just a guess, though.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory