Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] More on Bricolage in eWeek
All,

eWeek's Jim Rapoza was kind enough to send me a few copies of the 28
October issue of eWeek, featuring the "Tech Analysis" of Bricolage.
What you miss looking at the article online is not only the screenshot
(of the Element Profile in the Element Admin interface), but also that
it *immediately* follows a (positive) review of the new Microsoft
Content Management Server 2002. I quote from that review, which you'll
find here:

"Given its increased management capabilities, improved development
options and XML support, we found Content Management Server 2002 to be
a valid option for companies looking for a platform to manage complex
Web sites—as long as the company lives mainly in the
Microsoft-technology-only world in which this product works best. (See
eWeek Labs' assessment of Bricolage, an open-source alternative.)"

How cool is that? :-)

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory