Could someone confirm me that what I'm trying to do isn't possible? Or
should something like this work (it currently returns all the stories
that belong to the site):

./bric_soap --server 'http://xxx/soap/' story list_ids --search
"Limit=5" --search "site=My Site"

Thanks in advance for the help!

Regards,
Diogo
Re: Bric::Soap::Story list_ids - Limit [ In reply to ]
On Nov 29, 2012, at 6:17 AM, Diogo Osório <diogo-g-osorio@telecom.pt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd be very grateful if anyone could spend a couple of minutes revisiting this thread: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/bricolage/users/40170
>
> Is there any way to call the list_ids method (Bric::SOAP::Story) and pass a Limit\Offset parameter with the request?

Hrm. I still see them in the code…

> I noticed that these parameters were documented on older versions of the CMS ( http://bricolagecms.org/docs/1.6/api/, for instance - I'm currently using v2.0.1). The current documentation does not contemplate these options, so I'm assuming that they were deliberately removed.

The docs were removed in this commit:

https://github.com/bricoleurs/bricolage/commit/ca6dc18bb639ba4154ee7d7086e976e242674ae1

So I'm not sure if they work or not. Don't see why not.

Could someone with a running Bricolage instance with stories try it, please?

> Could someone confirm me that what I'm trying to do isn't possible? Or should something like this work (it currently returns all the stories that belong to the site):
>
> ./bric_soap --server 'http://xxx/soap/' story list_ids --search "Limit=5" --search "site=My Site"

That looks right. If it doesn't work for you, though, then it probably doesn't work.

Best,

David