permissions appropriately or would it require a work around?

Thanks,
Nick
Re: Shelving Permissions [ In reply to ]
On Feb 6, 2012, at 12:58 PM, Nick Legg III wrote:

> Is it possible to prevent a group of users from shelving assets (e.g. hide
> the "Check in & Shelve" option from them)? Can this be done by setting
> permissions appropriately or would it require a work around?

Hrm. I don’t think there is anything to prevent users from shelving documents. Maybe that should be limited only to folks with PUBLISH permission?

David
Re: Shelving Permissions [ In reply to ]
That would jive with a current use case where we would like assets
to remain in a workflow and traverse a series of desks without an editor
shelving the asset pre-approval.

-Michael

--
Michael Herring
Information Technology Services
Re: Shelving Permissions [ In reply to ]
On Feb 15, 2012, at 4:41 AM, Michael Herring wrote:

> That would jive with a current use case where we would like assets
> to remain in a workflow and traverse a series of desks without an editor
> shelving the asset pre-approval.

Probably worth enabling via a bricolage.conf directive.

Best,

David