I wonder is it worth making of special css Story type,
for easier handling of site styling sheets.

Regards, Zdravko
Re: Sass styling [ In reply to ]
There is something similar, called less, see lesscss.org and there are already some Perl modules like https://metacpan.org/module/CSS::LESSp.
I' m currently thinking about , how to integrate it in my normal Mason apps.
For Bricolage it would be easy to build a css from less with CSS:LESSp, I don't think it's worth an extra story type, it could be done in an extra output channel.

Am 26.10.2011 um 12:54 schrieb Zdravko Balorda:

> Hi,
> I came across Sass CSS styling. Seems rather nice.
> Is anyone using it?
> I wonder is it worth making of special css Story type,
> for easier handling of site styling sheets.
>
> Regards, Zdravko

Regards Rolf Schaufelberger
Re: Sass styling [ In reply to ]
I use Sass with Compass. Love it. :)

--
Phillip Smith
http://phillipadsmith.com

Re: Sass styling [ In reply to ]
It really looks great. Finally I'll clean up a bit my css sheets.
Changing a color became a night mare. :)
And all this cross-browser stuff Compass handles. Great!
I can already see I'll love it, too! .)

Any idea about level of integration into Bricolage?
Could preview somehow use Sass?!

Regards, Zdravko