Mailing List Archive

Error Accessing workflow desk
Hi all,

I encountered this error when I click on one of my workflow desk after my
upgrade to 2.0.1. It only occurs in one desk of a workflow out of all my
workflows. Could it be a data corruption in the database during the
upgrade?

Thanks.

Keith

Can't call method "get_id" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/bricolage/comp/widgets/desk/desk_item.html line 145.
View Error Details<http://cms.science.nus.edu.sg/workflow/profile/desk/102/105/#>
Error
Details (hide)<http://cms.science.nus.edu.sg/workflow/profile/desk/102/105/#>
Fault Class HTML::Mason::Exception Description generic base class for all
Mason exceptions Timestamp 2011-09-28 09:54:37.000000 Package
HTML::Mason::Exceptions
Filename /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm Line 129

*Stack:*

Can't call method "get_id" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/bricolage/comp/widgets/desk/desk_item.html line 145.

Stack:
[/usr/local/bricolage/comp/widgets/desk/desk_item.html:145]
[/usr/local/bricolage/comp/widgets/desk/desk.mc:303]
[/usr/local/bricolage/comp/workflow/profile/desk/dhandler:12]
[/usr/local/bricolage/comp/autohandler:7]

Please report this error to your administrator. It may be helpful to include
the error details in your report.
Re: Error Accessing workflow desk [ In reply to ]
On Sep 27, 2011, at 7:05 PM, Keith Phua wrote:

> I encountered this error when I click on one of my workflow desk after my
> upgrade to 2.0.1. It only occurs in one desk of a workflow out of all my
> workflows. Could it be a data corruption in the database during the
> upgrade?

Yeah, one of your stories is messed up. I've been working on a fix for this. All the relevant discussion (as well as SQL queries to fix brokenated assets) is in this ticket:

http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/272-crash-when-accessing-a-desk

Best,

David