Mailing List Archive

Purging Media by Source
Hello,

Is there a way to purge all media with a given source ID? I've looked into "bric_soap media" but there doesn't appear to be a way to select by source__id.

Thank you,

Michael Fletcher | Director, Software Development | ET / The Insider
CBS Studio Center | 4024 Radford Avenue, Building R | Studio City, CA 91604
Phone: (818) 655-4431 | Mobile: (323) 540-1383 | michael.fletcher@cbs.com
Re: Purging Media by Source [ In reply to ]
Hi Michael,

Try this:

bricolage/bin/bric_soap media list_ids --search source_id="xxx"

The --search field=value option works with any field as long as that
field can be used in the asset type's list() method. According to
Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Media, source_id should be available to
you. Once you have bric_soap listing your desired assets, pipe it into
another bric_soap to delete the listed ids.

-Nick