Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: 8 months later - not even on 1st base [ In reply to ]
On 21/07/11 19:00, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Jul 20, 2011, at 12:26 AM, Bric wrote:
>
>> The link that says "complete model of the Article document type," and other such
>> links all lead to http://www.bricolagecms.org/, which has zero content except
>> for the "Future Home of bricolagecms.org" alert.
>
> Actually, the URL for that link is http://www.bricolage.cc/about/doc_models/article/, which redirects to http://www.bricolagecms.org/, which for me at least loads the Bricolage home page. As it should. There is no "future home of" alert. I'm wondering if something is up with your DNS or something, or if somehow the URL got mangled in your browser.

I think it was a temporary problem with the www subdomain.
http://www.bricolagecms.org/ was failing for a short while, but
http://bricolagecms.org/ worked okay. Both are working now.

Regards,

Mike
Re: 8 months later - not even on 1st base [ In reply to ]
On Jul 21, 2011, at 11:40 AM, Mike Raynham wrote:

>> Actually, the URL for that link is http://www.bricolage.cc/about/doc_models/article/, which redirects to http://www.bricolagecms.org/, which for me at least loads the Bricolage home page. As it should. There is no "future home of" alert. I'm wondering if something is up with your DNS or something, or if somehow the URL got mangled in your browser.
>>

> I think it was a temporary problem with the www subdomain. http://www.bricolagecms.org/ was failing for a short while, but http://bricolagecms.org/ worked okay. Both are working now.

Ah, yes, you're right. We moved the redirection of bugs.* to a new host last week and things might've been a bit mangled for a bit with the main site.

Thanks,

David
Re: 8 months later - not even on 1st base [ In reply to ]
On 2011-07-21, at 2:00 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

>> Among the missing supporting
>> pages to the above is the "graphical representation of all of the Bricolage
>> website document models" - that sounds exactly like what I thought I was sorely
>> lacking - a visualization of how things fit together.
>
> Phillip, I'd like to get these back on view, too. The redirecting of old links to the home page is highly annoying. We need links to them in the footer or something at least. I can never find them, and they're very useful to readers of that article.

Okay. I will figure something out here.

1 2  View All