--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
RE: Five things to love about Bricolage [ In reply to ]
Here are my top 5: (at least those that come to mind readily)

1) Content/data modeling capabilities
2) Related stories and media
3) Triggered publishing
4) Templates per category and output channel
5) Platform agnostic (in terms of publishing/distribution)
Re: Five things to love about Bricolage [ In reply to ]
Many thanks, Chris!

I'll post the (very simple) slides that I prepared shortly.

Phillip.