while translating, although my English is Spanish high school level.

Best,

Michael
Re: Bricolage help [ In reply to ]
Phillip Smith escribió:

Hello Phillip,

thanks, that's really great! No, I'm not using the latest source. Mine
is currently is a 1.11.2 Head from June, 2009. I've done a lot of
patching (just localization issues - I wouldn't dare to change anything
else), and I'm not confident enough with Github to keep my sources
up-to-date.
I'm going to update my sources and will have a look at the Help & get in
touch with you.

Best,

Michael