strange but true: media preview doesn't work on external preview
destination. Only stories.

Regards, Zdravko
Re: external media preview [ In reply to ]
On Nov 26, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Zdravko Balorda wrote:

> strange but true: media preview doesn't work on external preview
> destination. Only stories.

Do you have an Output Channel and destination set up for media?

Best,

David
Re: external media preview [ In reply to ]
>> strange but true: media preview doesn't work on external preview
>> destination. Only stories.
>
> Do you have an Output Channel and destination set up for media?

Output channel for media? What do you mean? Othervise, output channel
is set, story file index.html is transferred to previewing site on a click
to Preview, but not the images. Btw, I have configured PREVIEW_LOCAL to Yes,
and AUTO_PREVIEW_MEDIA to Yes, also.

Regards, Zdravko
Re: external media preview [ In reply to ]

>> strange but true: media preview doesn't work on external preview
>> destination. Only stories.
>
> Do you have an Output Channel and destination set up for media?

Silly me. The thing is that $burner->best_uri($image) makes absolute
link to the image:
http://site.domain.name/.... which I don't have, yet. I have a preview
site only.

Just ignore me next time. :)