me a bit. :) I am noto sure how to go about this. Would bric_soap
do the job by updating a category with new URI?

Regards, Zdravko
Re: moving categories [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Moving categories is generally a bad idea due to how much other objects
rely on that category uri staying constant. The best idea is to create new
categories and move the stories/media into them.

You can do this via bric_soap or via a utility template that does a
story->list and then adds the new catgeory, makes it primary and then
previews and publishes the story. Likewise for media. Then when your old
categories are empty you can delete them.

regards,

Paul