With regard to [this ticket](http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/42-initial-login-screen-text-change), does anyone have any suggestions for better phrasing of the sentence on the Welcome page? It's currently “Please click here to start.”

Best,

David
Re: Welcome Sentence Suggestions? [ In reply to ]
David E. Wheeler escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> With regard to [this ticket](http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/42-initial-login-screen-text-change), does anyone have any suggestions for better phrasing of the sentence on the Welcome page? It's currently “Please click here to start.”
>
> Best,
>
> David

I would just use
<start link>Start Bricolage</end link>

Best,

Michael (aka Czerny)
Re: Welcome Sentence Suggestions? [ In reply to ]

> I would just use
> <start link>Start Bricolage</end link>

And "Bricolage" could be a logo, in the middle of the page.

Regards, Zdravko.
Re: Welcome Sentence Suggestions? [ In reply to ]
On 9-Nov-09, at 8:56 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> With regard to [this ticket](http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/42-initial-login-screen-text-change
> ), does anyone have any suggestions for better phrasing of the
> sentence on the Welcome page? It's currently “Please click here to
> start.”

How about just moving the login screen to /login/welcome.html and
presenting the user with the username and password options right away?
I suspect we can still trigger the chromeless window once the user
submits their credentials.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: Welcome Sentence Suggestions? [ In reply to ]
On Nov 10, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:
> On 9-Nov-09, at 8:56 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> With regard to [this ticket](http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/42-initial-login-screen-text-change
>> ), does anyone have any suggestions for better phrasing of the
>> sentence on the Welcome page? It's currently “Please click here to
>> start.”
>

> How about just moving the login screen to /login/welcome.html and
> presenting the user with the username and password options right
> away? I suspect we can still trigger the chromeless window once the
> user submits their credentials.

+1

Best,
Waldo

---
Virginia Quarterly Review
One West Range, Box 400223
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4223
434-243-4995
RE: Welcome Sentence Suggestions? [ In reply to ]
On Nov 10, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:
> On 9-Nov-09, at 8:56 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> With regard to [this
>> ticket](http://bricolage.lighthouseapp.com/projects/29601/tickets/42-
>> initial-login-screen-text-change ), does anyone have any suggestions
>> for better phrasing of the sentence on the Welcome page? It's
>> currently "Please click here to start."
>

> How about just moving the login screen to /login/welcome.html and
> presenting the user with the username and password options right away?
> I suspect we can still trigger the chromeless window once the user
> submits their credentials.

> +1

+2 Or "Launch Bricolage"

Mike
Re: Welcome Sentence Suggestions? [ In reply to ]
On Nov 10, 2009, at 6:13 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> How about just moving the login screen to /login/welcome.html and presenting the user with the username and password options right away? I suspect we can still trigger the chromeless window once the user submits their credentials.

Okay. I'll change it to "Start Bricolage" for now. If you want to do this, though, have at it!

David