all sites.

To me this seems wrong in that even if I am a global admin a search of
categories should only return a list of categories for the selected site,
or at least some differentiation between them rather than mixed together.
The differentiation exists for some things like workflows etc.

Can someone confirm what the expected behaviour is please.

regards,

Paul
Re: site context and categories - possible bug ? [ In reply to ]
Sorry, neglected to mention this is the latest trunk from git, it works as
I would expect under 1.10.2. Also when you create a site there used to be
several groups created for each site and now there isn't, is this expected
too ?

regards,

Paul

Re: site context and categories - possible bug ? [ In reply to ]
Actually further investigation reveals that the site context is switching
between the default site and the selected site on alternate clicks, so
sometimes you get the site differentiation and sometimes you don't. Bug
report coming shortly.

regards,

Paul

Re: site context and categories - possible bug ? [ In reply to ]
On Sep 24, 2009, at 6:11 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> Actually further investigation reveals that the site context is
> switching between the default site and the selected site on
> alternate clicks, so sometimes you get the site differentiation and
> sometimes you don't. Bug report coming shortly.

Thanks Paul.

David