Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Re: AW: AW: [Bricolage-Devel] AW: [Mason] Bricolage Reviewed by eWeek!
On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 09:47 AM, Murat Ünalan wrote:

> No, i mean the bricolage comp's|files. Mason runs supersmooth on my
> windows machine.

They should work fine. We've been careful to use File::Path everywhere
to ensure decent cross-platform compatibility. But that doesn't mean
that we might not have missed a spot or two.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@wheeler.net ICQ: 15726394