associated with its output channels.

From Story -> desks/publish -> tick publish -> publish checked then
publish assets

Are there any docs which cover this?

Thanks

Re: [Bricolage-General] getting started.. "no Destinations" [ In reply to ]
Hi Jamie, thanks for trying Bricolage.

On Monday, September 23, 2002, at 01:58 AM, Jamie Andrews wrote:

> I am just playing with bricolage at the moment but I can't get it to
> take a
> story and make it fully "published"
>
> I get this message
>
> Cannot publish asset "frank goes wild" because there are no
> Destinations
> associated with its output channels.
> From Story -> desks/publish -> tick publish -> publish checked then
> publish assets
>
> Are there any docs which cover this?

Not yet, really, no.

What you need to do is go into ADMIN -> Distribution -> Destinations
and create a destination for yourself. Bricolage's distribution system
takes the files when you preview and/or publish a story and distributes
them to any the server and/or servers you need. It can do so via a file
system copy, FTP, or SFTP. So just create yourself a distribution,
check the "Publish" checkbox, add a server, select the move method, and
add a "Move" action. If you're just trying out Bricolage, a simple
thing to do is to add the Bricolage server itself and then have it do a
file system copy to /tmp. Then you can just see what it put in there.

HTH,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory