Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Template Desk Listings
Hi All,

Looking at the list of templates on my workspace, I'm thinking that it
might make more sense to display the Output Channel for each one,
rather than the Category. This is because the OC is an important data
point, and the category can be interpreted from each template's URI,
anyway.

Thoughts?

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@wheeler.net ICQ: 15726394

RE: [Bricolage-General] Template Desk Listings [ In reply to ]
what are you doing sending your thoughts to lists at 1 in the morning? ;) i
like having the category displayed in the templates structure, makes for
finding which one to modify much easier. however, i don't know what it
would look like if output channel was used, as we don't seem to use it for
any template specified info. personally, i wish i could see categories in
all workflow search results, but i know that's a pipedream. :)