[Bricolage-General] Cannot use the Konqueror browser
I've just installed Bricolage stable 1.2.3 and, while the Mozilla
browser allows me to log in with the default account, Konqueror pops
up the login window (so Javascript works) but does not display the two
fields Login and Password and loops endlessly displaying, "Retrieving
data from www.eureg.org".

Cookies are enabled.

The Web server's log file does not show anything.

Re: [Bricolage-General] Cannot use the Konqueror browser [ In reply to ]
On 6/12/02 6:50 AM, "Stephane Bortzmeyer" <bortzmeyer@nic.fr> claimed:

> I've just installed Bricolage stable 1.2.3 and, while the Mozilla
> browser allows me to log in with the default account, Konqueror pops
> up the login window (so Javascript works) but does not display the two
> fields Login and Password and loops endlessly displaying, "Retrieving
> data from www.eureg.org".

Bricolage has not been tested with and does not support Konqueror. Patches
welcome.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@wheeler.net ICQ: 15726394

Re: [Bricolage-General] Cannot use the Konqueror browser [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> I've just installed Bricolage stable 1.2.3 and, while the Mozilla
> browser allows me to log in with the default account, Konqueror pops
> up the login window (so Javascript works) but does not display the two
> fields Login and Password and loops endlessly displaying, "Retrieving
> data from www.eureg.org".

You might try 1.3.2. We've never tried using Konqueror but 1.3.x includes
improved support for Mozilla that might help Konqueror too.

-sam