Mailing List Archive

[Bricolage-General] Bric can't find HTML templates in categories
Hi,

I'm encountering a problem using HTML Template as
burner. Bricolage cannot successfully locate
templates created in categories other than the root.

I created two versions of a template, one in the root
and another in a category (\news). When I preview a
story that I've defined to be associated with the
\news category, it's using the root template as
default.

So, I tried removing the template that was in the root
and I get an error msg during preview saying that the
template was not found (the error occurs in
Template.pm).

I only encounter this behavior using HTML template,
Mason works fine.

Thanks,
Bea

Re: [Bricolage-General] Bric can't find HTML templates in categories [ In reply to ]

> I'm encountering a problem using HTML Template as
> burner. Bricolage cannot successfully locate
> templates created in categories other than the root.

I am also having this problem. Any thoughts why this is
occuring? Is this a bug?

Thanks.